Tuesday 15 November 2016

Book Review: The Ice Twins-S.K. Tremayne



This book started fast but then it slowed down a bit and became somehow boring. After that it became full of suspense and mystery. Who actually died on that night? Was Kristie or Lydia? Why did she die? Was she killed? So many questions you will be able to find answers for them but some will be left un-answered and you have to think/find the answer between the lines.

I love such kinds of stories. Even though it was somehow predictable, but not all the events. Some actually shocked me and I didn't expect them to happen.

The mother's character was somehow shallow, I didn't like her at all, and hated her at the end of the story. The father's character was so adorable but I don't know if he was naive or forgiving? Or are these two characteristics the same? I loved him. And I think his wife didn't deserve him, he was too good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment