Friday 21 October 2016

Book Review: Heir of Fire-Sarah J Maas



I didn't like how this book turned out to be.

Many characters have been introduced but with no certain reason or purpose. Rowan, Manon, Maeve, and more. The only one that I felt was useful for the story was Aedion, who has a great role to play in the story along with Chaol and Dorian. Chao also have done a lot in this book which I liked somehow, Dorian was somehow shadowed by his own powers, not knowing what or how deal with it but at the end he becomes aware of how he can use his magic to his own good, to save his kingdom.

Now, let's talk of Celaena & Rowan. First, am I the only one who didn't like Rowan? I really didn't like his existence in the story or in Celaena's life. And his character didn't intrigue me at all, not like Chaol who didn't have an encounter or meeting with Celaena or Aelin, whyyyy? Also there was more training for Celaena but now it's about how to shift and how to embrace herself as Fae. It was boring.

I really hope the 4th book will be much better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment