Saturday 24 September 2016

Book Review: Glass Sword-Victoria Aveyard



3.5 stars

This sequel was bit boring lacking meaningful events. I mean the whole book was spent looking for the new bloods and that was it. Until the end. I liked the twist in the book where they involved The Lakelanders and others from far places (Arabs maybe or Persian), that served the plot a bit.

I can say that I HATED Mare's character in this book, she was so annoying thinking herself invincible and always commanding people thinking she is right when later we find she is not. She was irritating. I loved Cal's character more and more in this book, I felt the development in his character and how killing his father has changed him ALOT. Also Farley, I loved her character and its development in this book, she was more clear and visible to the reader in this sequel and she played a great role in the plot. I still hate Kilorn, i don't know why but I can't stand him.

Now I felt kind of upset for killing Queen Elara this fast, we should have seen more of her and her twisted games, why kill her so fast without any involvement whatsoever in the book!

I really hope book 3 will be much much better than this one and that we'll get to have a good ending to this trilogy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment