Tuesday 6 September 2016

Book Review: I Let You Go-Clare Mackintosh



I LOVED THIS BOOK AND I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

One of the best crime books I've read this year. All the events were so shocking that I didn't see them coming at all. Even when I thought that I've realised what will happen next, I was wrong all the time. I love those kinds of books that let you think you've got the story, but then you realise you were totally wrong, and shocked.

Jenna Gray runs away from her home, looking for a fresh start away from everything that happened to her in the past. She is scared and cautious, not wanting to let anyone in her life afraid they'll know who she really is and what's she's done. But it seems that no one can run away from their past no matter where they go or how far.

I'm not going to talk a lot about the story, or write the names of the characters involved in the plot because I don't want to ruin anything for those who are planning to read it. I'm just going to say that all the characters were carefully written and built, especially Jenna. You'll see how her character will shock you in the story, you'll not see it coming, and if you, you're more clever than I :P The writing style is very easy to read and smooth, you'll feel as if you're watching a movie not reading because the words makes all the scenes so vivid.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment